You should be happy with your custom print order.
You trust us to produce and deliver your custom print order, and whether it’s business card printing or online wedding invitations, you want to impress. If there is anything less than excellent about the physical aspects of your order, including printing, cutting and finishing quality, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the receipt of your order. In the email, please include:
- Your name
- Order number
- A description of the issue
- Your weekday contact information—phone and email address
A customer care representative will be in touch with you within two business days to arrange for your replacement or credit.
A few things we can’t control …
Unfortunately, there are some things that are out of our hands. 123Print cannot guarantee anything out of the direct control of our manufacturing process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Errors in spelling, grammar or typography that have been submitted by the customer
- Diminished quality due to the customer’s use of low-quality or low-resolution uploaded images or designs
- Mistakes made by the customer in the selection of product, design template, quantity, stock and finishing options
- Design errors caused by the customer’s actions involving the movement of text, placement of uploads or dimensions and sizes of uploaded files
- Delays in the receipt of your order caused by the shipping carrier
Even though these items are out of our hands, we're in this together, contact us for a discount or credit on your replacement order.